Hi dear bloggy buddies!
I am wondering if maybe all the crazy crises could be a catalyst for us to make changes to live in a more ideal and thoughtful manner:
- world changes leading to a more co-operative political situation,
- a more fair monetary system,
- fewer people travelling,
- more transacting locally,
- more quality in transactions (human and trade),
- better and more extensive public transport,
- continuing world aid leading to more equality of access to resources,
- people being kinder to each other, and
- more bike riding! Or even unicycling.
- Oh yeah and all of us getting together and curbing global warming in plenty of time.
Let me know your opinion in the comments section.
See you tomorrow for Blog Action Day,