Owned by a cat? You might like this personalised cat art…
“I am just thrilled with Sylvia’s Custom Cat portrait. It gives me great pleasure to see her memorialized in her portrait every day. I cried when I received it. You were very easy to work with (in gathering the information and photos about Sylvia that made her special to me and what I wanted shown in her portrait).
You really captured not only the details that I loved about Sylvia but her essence. I love the flowers around her as well as the bright cheerful colors of her portrait.
Thank you again. Best regards…” -Maureen
Celebrate your cherished feline family member!
Her paw prints are all over your heart. Just remembering her purr lights you up! And sometimes makes you cry, too. I get it.
A Custom Cat Art portrait memorialises your feline family member – both outwardly and in essence – in my irrepressible rainbow style. I’ll take the time to fall in love with your kitty too… just send me photos and answer the cat quirks questionnaire below.
You get a personalised, uplifting illustrated cat portrait for your wall to help you express your besottedness every single day.
Your Custom Cat Portrait entails…
- Your One of a Kind Custom Cat Art watercolor painting. Image size is approx 9 x 13 inches (23 x 33cm). Ships unframed – surrounding water colour paper allows room for mounting and framing – you can support a local (to you) framing artisan!
- One or two JPEG images. One scanned image of the final artwork to share with friends – you might like to use it as your Facebook profile picture for a while :)
And – if you want it – a jpeg when the ink drawing stage is complete. You may like a happy surprise when the artwork arrives? Up to you. Let me know in the questionnaire (see below).
- A pack of 30 Greeting Cards with envelopes (usually $90) featuring your cat picture
- Your painting is shipped securely & tracked. When placing your order enter your best daytime parcel-receiving address – you’ll need to sign for this.
How to get your Custom Cat Art Portrait
- Download Custom Cat Questionnaire.
- Order your Custom Cat Art Portrait below or here. You can purchase with one payment ($860) or first send a deposit of $430 (with the balance of $430 to be paid before your bespoke cat art is shipped).
- Send me Questionnaire answers + your cat photos, either via email or physical mail (see address at bottom of questionnaire). The photos are clear enough if we can see her whiskers!
- If your pet has lost an ear or eye, and you want them repaired in the painting, angel-like, let me know.
- Receive a confirmation email that the photos and cat art questionnaire have been received and that the photos are suitable to be used for reference.
- An “ink stage” work in progress jpeg via email – if you requested it.
- Try to think about other things – we know it’s almost as exciting as getting a kitten – so you get a surprise in 4-8 weeks when your very own quirky-licious Custom Cat Art portrait is delivered to your doorstep.
- Enjoy seeing your cat in a new way – like she’s from inside a picture book! Warning: you may cry when you first open your parcel.
Good to know
- To do justice to our moggy muses, I undertake a limited number of Custom Cat Art portraits. I (or a sweet helper) will email you if I’m booked up and your sweet kitty is on the waiting list.
- Custom Cats are shipped Unframed. If you’re a new art collector, download this: “How do I Frame my Lino Print? (Or One of a Kind Watercolour or other artwork on paper)?” for first timer framing tips.
- Email your answers and photos.
- Or, If you print out the questionnaire, you can send it with physical cat photos to me at the address at bottom of questionnaire. Put sturdy cardboard on either side if you’re sending physical photos to protect them in the mail. I’ll return your photos with your Custom Cat Art portrait.
- You own the painting itself. Other rights (prints, reproduction etc) are retained by me as the creator of the piece. I may select a few Custom Cat Art portraits for future products (calendars and other printed items) or promotional purposes or to share with other Custom Cat people.
- Want extra detail about how this happens? Read this blog post that mentions guinea pigs! Or, in this post I step you through the stages of cat portrait making in photos – complete with sweet comments from my human guinea pig!
- Thanks for reading! I hope this was useful. Contact me if you have any questions :)
Pavlov and Lexi
Click this to get your own cat art. Or send me a question below…
Love Meg :)