Hoorah! You’re here!
Come in and nourish your eyes & soul with my vibrant, happy art!
Take a seat and put your feet up, here in the delicious afternoon sun – beside the cat perhaps. I’ll put the kettle on :D
Why are we so engaged by life, love, kindness, art, joy, juicy colour, gardens, cats and stripes? Maybe partly because:
“There’s something art can do for the soul
that you can’t really put into words.”
~ David Hockney
Want to hang around here a while with us kindred spirits?
You might like the Tangerine Treasury secret download library, and as a bonus also get free Studio eLetters!
Happily, it’s very easy to sign up for the Tangerine Treasury!
- The Tangerine Treasury key unlocks a secret library of art downloads, my gift to you. There are bookmarks, colouring pages, bookplates, a framing leaflet for new art collectors and a phone background!
- Studio eLetters arrive monthly-ish with early bird news from the heart of my studio, the freshest art (the paint is only just dry!) and joie de vivre
- Each month you get a blog post round up direct to your inBox
- If you include your birthday on the sign-up form, I’ll send you a fun celebratory birthday email
- You also get 10% off calendars! Woot! What’s not to love? Join the Tangerine Treasury tribe!
New here? Here are some happy art blog posts to get you started:
Other times I muse about health (including the making of thyroid bold art and the thanking of piggies), Sunshine, women, flowers and courage, bold art and happiness and life, society or the positive side of social media.
Happy Art Gifts for You
Love Meg x o